Community Of Many Providing After School Success
- Focus on positive youth development strategies, foster youth engagement, and focus on inclusiveness and resiliency to promote a positive identity.
- Improve academic performance through a combination of academic and enrichment experiences.
- Strengthen community collaboration between all stakeholders for student success.
- Provide an opportunity for children to make new friends, learn new skills, and explore new interests.
ENROLL NOW FOR IN-PERSON PROGRAMMING!
COMPASS is now enrolling students for our FREE IN-PERSON after school programming, starting February 16! Registration is required.
- Monday - Thursday for one hour afterschool.
- 3rd 4th 5th grade ONLY
Monday - Thursday
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
There is no cost for students to participate in COMPASS!
Please use the links below to access your summer COMPASS virtual classes: